Purpose of the articles posted in the blog is to share knowledge and occurring events for ecology and biodiversity conservation and protection whereas biology will be human’s security. Remember, these are meant to be conversation starters, not mere broadcasts :) so I kindly request and would vastly prefer that you share your comments and thoughts on the blog-version of this Focus on Arts and Ecology (all its past + present + future).

Premium Blogger Themes - Starting From $10
#Post Title #Post Title #Post Title

NEWS! "Oh, Apple" Music Video Release & more!

Hello, friends far and wide!


It's been quite awhile since I've emailed, but I have a lot of exciting news! First off, the first music video for my upcoming children's album, Little Folk Songs, is here! My sister, Alexandra Stewart, and I whipped this up in Hanoi before I moved down to Hoi An, Vietnam, where I am currently living and working. We decided to take it "old school" and create it using stop-motion animation and a lot of adorable fresh fruit! 

I'd like to ask for your help in promoting the video online to your friends and family. I'm so excited for what's ahead with this project and this is just the beginning, so I want to thank each and every one of you in advance for your on-going support!!!

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 10.39.00.png
Watch "Oh, Apple" on Youtube: 

Watch "Oh, Apple" on Facebook: 

Remember to click on "Like" & "Share" so we can spread the video faster together! 💪

Second, the album is dropping 
November 17th!
LFS_ALBUMCOVER.png

The album will be available for download only to begin with, as it seems most people no longer use CD's. However, please let me know if you would like me to print a small CD run and I'll try to make that happen. 👍

The album will be available on every online distribution platform, like CDbaby, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Pandora, etc.

Third, the new website, 
is up & running!
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 11.20.27.png
This is just phase 1 of the website, so stay tuned for the full site, coming on November 17th, album launch day!

Thanks so much for checking out these new Little Folk Songs happenings. If you have any friends with little children in their lives, whether at home or in a classroom, who you think might enjoy being part of this "edu-musical" journey, please encourage them to visit my Facebook page and Join the Mailing List.

Love to all,

Michelle 

    Powered By Blogger