Purpose of the articles posted in the blog is to share knowledge and occurring events for ecology and biodiversity conservation and protection whereas biology will be human’s security. Remember, these are meant to be conversation starters, not mere broadcasts :) so I kindly request and would vastly prefer that you share your comments and thoughts on the blog-version of this Focus on Arts and Ecology (all its past + present + future).

Premium Blogger Themes - Starting From $10
#Post Title #Post Title #Post Title

China the global environmental leader?

ClientEarth logo
Dear Jon,  

In October 2021, I spoke on China at the TED “Countdown to COP26 Summit” in Edinburgh.
 
I’d like to share my TED talk with you. It went live today, and you can watch it here: https://go.ted.com/jamesthornton
 
In the talk, I share my experience of how ClientEarth has played a unique role in shaping the environmental strides China is making.
 
Our message was well received, so I hope you enjoy it too.

Warm wishes,

James

    Powered By Blogger